Parker hydraulic trainer with feedback on cylinder and Hydraulic motor. With training manuals.
Trainer can teach simple or general hydraulics or can be taken to the next level and teach proportional valve with feedback technology We added a accumulator with safety release • Operates on 115 volt AC • Plugs into standard 110 volt outlet
• Standard industrial components • Familiarization with “real world” components
• Rugged construction • Vertical panel with to many controls to mention • Allows easy access to components
• zero leak Quick hose disconnects • Facilitates faster circuit hook up; no tools required • 0-500 psi operation • 3000 psi (207 bar) rated components • Safe operating pressure
• Hose storage rack • Safer operation, longer component life
• Components panel mounted • Safe, convenient storage
• Quiet operation • Needle valve • Can simulate sound of cavitation
• Parker filtration • Can simulate sound of aeration • we will include separate manual valves and pilot actuated valves. We are also including a additional pump that is pressure compensated with the Parker fixed gear pump. This unit originally cost over $40,000 when new, before we added additional necessary components.